TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Vizon Malaysia (“Company Account”). You represent and warrant that:
- all required registration information you submit is complete, truthful and accurate;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information as such may change from time to time. Vizon Malaysia may suspend or terminate your account in accordance with Section 9.
- Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Vizon Malaysia of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. Vizon Malaysia cannot and will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your Account or loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Ordering Services. You may order any of the Products offered following the directions on the Site. Vizon Malaysia may change the pricing for any portion Products (from time to time in its sole discretion) by updating the Site and without any additional notice to you. Vizon Malaysia may periodically send you discount coupon or voucher at no additional cost to you.
- Payment Terms. If you order Products, you agree to pay the then-current applicable Service fee or price per product and any applicable shipping charges all as listed on the Site. You hereby authorize Vizon Malaysia to bill your credit card as described above. Fees are not inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. If there are taxes applicable, we will impose it at checkout. If any fee cannot be charged to your credit card for any reason, Vizon Malaysia may provide you, via email, notice of such non-payment and a link for you to update your payment information. If such non-payment is not remedied within seven (7) days after receiving such notice of non-payment, then Vizon Malaysia may immediately terminate the applicable Product.
- Title and Risk of Loss. All items purchased from Vizon Malaysia are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Goods Delivery Policy
- Vizon Malaysia is currently offering FREE SHIPPING for orders above RM300 to West Malaysia, a RM15 flat rate shipping will be charged for orders below RM300. The shipping for East Malaysia will be calculated based on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher. This term may change from time to time without prior notice.
- For the time being, Vizon Malaysia offer products to whole Malaysia. You should receive your purchased product within 3-10 days of purchase
- License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Vizon Malaysia grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable, license to use the Site and Services for your personal, noncommercial use.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions:
- you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services;
- you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services;
- you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and
- except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Modification. Vizon Malaysia reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Vizon Malaysia will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof, except and if otherwise expressly set forth in Section 9.
- No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Vizon Malaysia will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or Services.
- Ownership. Excluding your User Content, you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and Services are owned by Vizon Malaysia or Vizon Malaysia licensors. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Vizon Malaysia and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
The site and services are provided “As-is” and “As available” and we (and our suppliers) expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We (and our suppliers) make no warranty that the site or services:
- will meet your requirements;
- will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or
- will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall we (and our suppliers) be liable to you or any third party for any lost profit or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to this agreement or your use of, or inability to use, the site or services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the site and services are at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting therefrom
Product and Information Display on Site
- Product information such as product dimensions, descriptions, weight, colours, & size may have some variance with the actual product you have received due to many of reason such as photographer skills, type of screen display and others.
- Vizon Malaysia will not be held responsible if our blog has caused you damage/hurt or others.